Taught by Helen Robinson
Chic Country - SOLD OUT!
This class will be repeated on Thursday morning (before the retreat begins). If you want to join the repeat class, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
57” x 57”
Chic Country is a traditional windy ways type of design with a fun play of dark and light neutral fabrics throughout with a splash of color to accent individual preference! All curved seams are pieced using the easy no stress method Sew Kind of Wonderful uses in all their designs Cut, Sew, SquareUp. Sew Kind of Wonderful has taken a very complex traditional design and made it fun, quick and easy!
- Quick Curve Ruler (available for purchase in class)
- (6) fat quarters dark neutrals for focus flowers
- (6) fat quarters light neutrals for focus flowers
- (9) fat quarters dark neutrals for background
- (9) fat quarters light neutrals for background
- (2) fat eighths orange prints (or color of your choice)
- Chic Country pattern - included in class fee
- basic sewing supplies and thread to match project
- cutting mat and 45mm rotary cutter