Taught by Jen Alexander
Making this beautiful Black Eyed Susan quilt is a breeze. With the help of fusible interfacing you get the look of curved piecing or needle turn applique with a fraction of the work, making this a great class for all quilting levels. Come to class for tips and technique's to make it even easier. This can be a Stash buster for a scrappy quilt. Let your imagination be your limit.
$26.00 Kit includes: Pattern with step by step color pictures and enough Interfacing for a Lap Quilt, size 53" X 67"
- Sewing Machine and supplies
- Applique pressing sheet
- rotary mat, cutter, ruler
- Travel Iron and personal Ironing board
- Invisible thread (or you can buy in class)
- Background- 2 1/2 Yards or 12 fat quarters or 8" squares from your stash
- Arcs- 1 1/2 yards or scraps you can even use a jellyroll
- Flower center- 1/4 yard or scraps
- Inner border- 1/2 yard
- Outer border- 1 1/2 yard
You can purchase more interfacing in class if you would like a bigger quilt.
I'll even bring you homemade treats again!!