Taught by Leslie Bergeson
Spring Cleaning (New for WQF!)
46" x 55"
This is an original quilt inspired by reflections of spring cleaning with my mother and sisters when I was a little girl. We will learn an easy way to create quarter square triangles and work with color. This is sure to be a fun class as we use 'stash stuff' and feel the satisfaction of cleaning up a mess!
- 7 fat quarters of colors you love together for the houses
- 1/4 yard background for houses
- 1/4 yard border and Shoo Fly blocks
- 1 fat 8th background for Shoo Fly blocks and corner squares
- Assorted colors - 140 to 145 squares cut 4 1/2" Stash fabrics work
- Basic sewing kit
- Sewing machine and extra needles just in case!
- Rotary Cutter, matt, and rule (6 1/2" square and a longer one for strip cuts)
- Fabric scissors
- Coordinating thread
- Travel iron with ironing pad