Taught by Jen Kingwell
I have made this one especially for the retreat. Circles upon circles. A really fun way to play with fabric choices. Template cut and hand pieced or you could machine if desired.
Quilt measures 66" 167.5 cm
4-5 yds total of a wide variety of colors and prints. Florals, geometrics, stripes. Fat 16ths and fat 8ths work well. Remember to include lights, mediums, and some darks.
- 4 yds fabric for backing
- 2 yd square batting
- 5/8th yd fabric for binding
- Template plastic
- Fine permanent marker
- Scissors for plastic
- Fabric scissors
- Straw needles size 11
- Neutral cotton thread to blend with fabrics
- General sewing requirements (for example, pins)
- Mechanical pencil (propelling) with 2B lead
- 1/4" simple seam wheel
- Sandpaper board or piece of medium grade sandpaper
* Please note: you do not need to bring backing, binding or wadding to class as we will be concentrating on making the blocks.